Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fun!!!

Okay so i went camping over the weekend, it was a blast. My legs are a little sore from all of the hiking...but it was a ton of fun. My friend Liz and I were treated like princess by her husband...so i guess i can't say and was really like camping...but it was good for my first time.
Isabel was with Keith this weekend, but she was sick...so they didn't get to do all that much.
This Friday is my mom's birthday so we will have fun with her on Friday...Elizabeth's divorce is finalized today (yay!!!). We are going out tonight to celebrate and we celebrated Dug's birthday last night.
Hopefully this weekend I can get the rest of my cleaning done so I am caught up on it completely...that is if i have no time this week...i hope i will. My place has never looked sooo clean before, but Isabel and I are gone all day so it would be hard to dirty it up.
Anyways, i will post some pictures of last weekend here soon.

Nici

No comments: